You are able to connect Instagram Business Accounts that are linked to a Facebook pages which you are the administrator on to BleuPage. We get this question a lot so here are the steps to follow to convert your Instagram personal account to a business account.
- Log into your existing personal Instagram account on a mobile device.
- Click your profile picture to go to your profile.
- At the top right of the screen you will find a 3-line icon. Click this icon then click the word Settings.
- Scroll on your mobile device until you see the option Account. Select Account.
- Once in the Account screen scroll until you see at the bottom an option “Switch to Business Account”.
- Select “Switch to Business Prolife” and then Continue.
- Connect your Instagram account to a Facebook business page by following the prompts.
- Add all contact information to complete your Instagram business account.
- Select Done when all of the above steps have been completed.
Once you have followed the above steps and have an Instagram business account linked with a Facebook page which you are the administrator on, then follow these steps so that your Instagram account will be connected to BleuPage.
- Login to your BleuPage Titanium account
- Select Connect Profile on the left-hand menu column
- Select Connect Facebook Account option and follow the prompts to connect you Facebook pages and groups.
- Once you see your Facebook pages and groups connected successfully
- Select the Instagram icon across the main page dashboard and you will see your Instagram account in the BleuPage software.